The firm has been featured on WSBTV with former Clark Atlanta University professors. Please watch the broadcast here.
A friend of the firm’s has an FLSA case in Texas against Five Guys Burgers for its cook who was moved to a salary basis and denied overtime as an “assistant manager.” He, however, never managed anyone and spent most of his day on the grill. We understand this is a regular issue and would like to speak with other Five Guys employees (or former employees) who might be witnesses to these actions. The complaint is here.
Kevin Fitzpatrick featured in story detailing his representation of Kimberly McCraw in a sex discrimination / sexual harassment suit against Delta Air Lines:
Charles Bridgers and Mitchell Benjamin with former Clark Atlanta University professors after a jury found the school acted in bad faith in terminating their tenure contracts: Layoffs Will Cost Clark Atlanta
Michael Caldwell conducts employee appeals hearing lasting over four and 1/2 hours in front of the Mayor and City Council of Americus, Georgia.
DCBF featured in recent news story “A former cook of the Kirkwood Bar & Grill has filed a federal lawsuit against the restaurant, claiming it failed to pay him overtime money he is owed . . . .”
- Photos from October 13, 2011 Red Mass
- DCBF Sponsors 2011 St. Thomas More Society Red Mass and Awards Luncheon
- Michael Caldwell Named SuperLawyer, 2011
- DeLong, Caldwell, Bridgers & Fitzpatrick Win $8.9 Million Judgment in Sexual Harassment Case
- Kevin Fitzpatrick Represents Fired Delta Flight Attendant in Sexual Harassment Case
- City of Morrow Loses Labor Lawsuit
- Atlanta-based Access Business Services Sued Under the WARN Act
- Michael Caldwell Honored with Public Service Award from Georgia Assn. of Police Chiefs