Another Atlanta strip club sued by its dancers over wages. Click here for article
What's Your Previous Salary? Georgia Lawmakers Hope To Reduce The Impact Of This Question. Click here for article
Theft scheme' allegations put pizza managers out in the cold. Click here for article
COVID and COBRA Notices- Four Tips to avoid Liability. Click her for article. Click her for article
EEOC Provides New Guidance on Accommodating Workers Whose Medical Conditions make them more Vulnerable to COVID 19 Illness. Click here to read more
Returning To Work From The Covid Quarantine Questions And Answers For Workers And Employers. Click here to read more
Charles Bridgers and Mitchell Benjamin with former Clark Atlanta University professors after a jury found the school acted in bad faith in terminating their tenure contracts: Layoffs Will Cost Clark Atlanta
The firm has been featured on WSBTV with former Clark Atlanta University professors. Please watch the broadcast here.
Kevin Fitzpatrick featured in story detailing his representation of Kimberly McCraw in a sex discrimination / sexual harassment suit against Delta Air Lines:
A copy of the Complaint can be found here.
Michael Caldwell conducts employee appeals hearing lasting over four and 1/2 hours in front of the Mayor and City Council of Americus, Georgia.
DCBFB featured in recent news story “A former cook of the Kirkwood Bar & Grill has filed a federal lawsuit against the restaurant, claiming it failed to pay him overtime money he is owed . . . .”
- Photos from October 13, 2011 Red Mass
- DCBFB Sponsors 2011 St. Thomas More Society Red Mass and Awards Luncheon
- Michael Caldwell Named SuperLawyer, 2011
- DeLong, Caldwell, Bridgers & Fitzpatrick Win $8.9 Million Judgment in Sexual Harassment Case
- Kevin Fitzpatrick Represents Fired Delta Flight Attendant in Sexual Harassment Case
- City of Morrow Loses Labor Lawsuit
- Atlanta-based Access Business Services Sued Under the WARN Act
- Michael Caldwell Honored with Public Service Award from Georgia Assn. of Police Chiefs