The firm has been featured on WSBTV with former Clark Atlanta University professors. Please watch the broadcast here.
Kevin Fitzpatrick featured in story detailing his representation of Kimberly McCraw in a sex discrimination / sexual harassment suit against Delta Air Lines:
A copy of the Complaint can be found here.
Charles Bridgers and Mitchell Benjamin with former Clark Atlanta University professors after a jury found the school acted in bad faith in terminating their tenure contracts: Layoffs Will Cost Clark Atlanta
Michael Caldwell conducts employee appeals hearing lasting over four and 1/2 hours in front of the Mayor and City Council of Americus, Georgia.
DCBFB featured in recent news story “A former cook of the Kirkwood Bar & Grill has filed a federal lawsuit against the restaurant, claiming it failed to pay him overtime money he is owed . . . .”
- Photos from October 13, 2011 Red Mass
- DCBFB Sponsors 2011 St. Thomas More Society Red Mass and Awards Luncheon
- Michael Caldwell Named SuperLawyer, 2011
- DeLong, Caldwell, Bridgers & Fitzpatrick Win $8.9 Million Judgment in Sexual Harassment Case
- Kevin Fitzpatrick Represents Fired Delta Flight Attendant in Sexual Harassment Case
- City of Morrow Loses Labor Lawsuit
- Atlanta-based Access Business Services Sued Under the WARN Act
- Michael Caldwell Honored with Public Service Award from Georgia Assn. of Police Chiefs